A welcome from our church family. We meet together each week on Sunday morning at 10.30am, and it would be good to welcome you then too.
Events coming up......
- Parents and Toddlers: Every Tuesday morning from 10.00 to 11.30am (term time only)
- Home Bible Studies: 2nd and 4th Wednesdays (for more details please fill in the Contact Form under 'Contact Us')
- Family Service: 2nd Sunday of each month
- Mothering Sunday: Sunday 26th March
- Good Friday: Communion Service at 8.30am
- Easter Sunday: Sunday 16th April
- Family Day: Saturday 10th June 12.00-2.00pm
To read more about the fellowship, visit the 'Newsletter' page which contains this month's news.
We enjoyed our Christmas events, which included carol singing at Oakwood Tube Station; a Carol Concert and a special Christmas Day service at which money was raised for Tear Fund. We also held a Christmas Family Gift service at which gifts were collected, to be distributed by the Salvation Army to families in need in our local area. We are also grateful to those who responded to the Samaritan's Purse shoebox appeal and this year these boxes were delivered to children in Romania.
We also recently sponsored 3 boreholes in Zambia, through Connected Church Tear Fund. To read the latest news about the water project in Zambia click here.
Our church buildings are on Merrivale, in Southgate, London N14 4TE. You can get in touch by the contact form, through the menu on the left.
Thank you for visiting our web site. You will find new information about our fellowship in our monthly newsletter, so do visit again.
Do you think you have received an invitation to speak at a Conference we are organising? If so please see Scam Warning